8/10/10

Questions: How can you get a better understanding of korfball

The sporthall in Shaoxing

Van: Helen Searle [mailto:helen.searle@]
dinsdag 10 augustus 2010 15:40
Aan: ben.crum@
Onderwerp: courses in China recently

Ben,
Can you tell something about the material and content of the coaching courses held recently in China in which you were involved. Is there a set course that you brought to the coaches and if so what are you doing with them?
Is it actually a structured coaching course for beginning coaches or, if not then what actually did you do with them?
Regards,
Helen

Hi Helen,
I think a lot of the answers you are looking for can be found in my book: Korfball made simple
When I coach I always start with playing Korfball Games: Like  2-1 ; 2-2; 4 -4 and finally 8-8. After that I will start to fill in the line of the course :

See my weblog and the Label: methodology and Modern Korfball.
In the games the students will meet the typical PROBLEMS of Playing korfball. The line of the course should give more insight in the ranking order of the problems,  is   taht are also opened in the model of my weblog.
Another model is given by Daniel de Rudder and Chris Theyse. If you want you should read their program: "IKF coaching courses proposal reformation". If you want this information, I can send it to you. You can also look at their weblog
When you use this information I hope you will be very critical and will try to find your own line to use this information.
Best  success and kind regards,
Ben

Van: bandor@
Verzonden: dinsdag 10 augustus 2010 15:45
Aan: Ben Crum
Onderwerp: korfball game

Dear Ben,
I have a question. I am now writing the rules of the boardgame. May I use the articles that you wrote in your website about the different positions? Like, when I want to explain what a Bear is, can I use your sentences?
Have a great day!
Bandor

Hey Bandor,
Of course you can do that. But please give the references to my weblog.
Kind regards,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment